A Master Planned Community
The moment you walk into one of our new homes, you’ll realize that you’ve not only found a home but in a master-planned community where memories can be discovered. We work with the best craftspersons who take pride in building affordable yet high-quality new homes. Locally-owned and operated, we are an expert team you can trust to build your dream home.
At Lifestyle Homes, we believe the key to building a superior master-planned community is by hiring and keeping the best craftspersons! Because we build new homes at a steady pace and compensate our employees with higher wages and incentives, this is easy to achieve. Our management team consists of quality long-term home builders and has over 200 years of combined building experience. This does not include our in-house craftspeople, many of whom have called Lifestyle their family for over 20 years.
Woodland Village Master Planned Community
Nestled closely to Lake Tahoe’s iconic beauty, the tall pines of campgrounds and recreation areas, and the bustling Reno lifestyle, this master-planned community offers access to the best Reno has to offer.
You can grab your bikes or take a stroll along the miles of adjacent BLM land! Go hiking, fishing, and exploring in nearby recreation areas or head into Reno for quality shopping, world-class casinos, unique craft beer breweries, and other community events.
When you buy a home in a Woodland Village you are investing in quality homes and a great neighborhood and community. You’ll have time to enjoy all that your neighborhood offers, like the Cold Springs Family Center, parks, and grill.
What Makes A Master Planned Community Different
We Sell Communities
When you invest in a Lifestyle home, you are buying into a community. Woodland Village is a master-planned community that is complete with schools, restaurants, parks, a family center, a nightime security patrol, and more.
It’s imperative that you have peace of mind in our dedication to take care of you after your purchase. To achieve this, Lifestyle Homes offers 2 and 4 times the industry standard warranty and promise prompt, exceptional service, without interruption for the past 32 years. We don’t know of any other home builders in Reno who offer such an extensive warranty. Because we are so confident in the new homes we build in Reno, this was an easy decision for us to make.
Our Reno new homes begin with an in-house design session. Visit our office to see the scope of what we can create for you. Whether you already envision your dream home or would like to tour our decorated model homes, we are ready to help you with personalization options.
HOW WE ACHIEVE QUALITY
- We hire the best craftspersons, promise steady work and reliable pay, and hold them accountable.
- Pre-hire, post-accident, and random drug testing are required to ensure we have the most qualified, high-quality contractors.
- Medical, dental, vision, vacation, bonuses, and retirement plan is provided for all employees.
- We hire local subcontractors who care about their reputation in the area.
- Subcontractors are paid without fail every two weeks.
- Only the best quality material is used on our homes.
- Our superintendents continuously walk through your home at every phase looking for problems and checking the quality. We have employees dedicated to walking these properties and nothing else.